Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Question [krys_tal_light] : Gallstones NOT Kidney Stones?

There is a difference, but that is not the question.

I have gallstones, I have been dealing with them for a couple years. I do not have health insurance but I know I need surgery. I really need to get rid of them, so here is my question...

Have any of you have had them or know anyone who has, and have tried alternative methods? Please let me know if they were successful. If you or they did, what non-surgical "things" did you do/try that worked? When I mean worked I mean, you went back to the doctor and they didn't find any. Or did you have to end up getting the surgery anyways, even after trying the alternative methods?

My fear is that I will not be able to save enough money for insurance to have the surgery done soon, and then develop pancreatic cancer. I have been reading web-sites, but I have doubts cause the ideas would inflame the gallbladder into creating more stones. PLEASE get back to me soon!
_____________________________________________

Answer:

Try to get an x-ray of the gallbladder first and see just how big the stones are and how many. Doctors usually want to remove the gallbladder when it is sometimes not necessary.

Regimen:

* For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.

* On the sixth day, take no dinner. At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.

* At 8 pm, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.

* At 10 pm, take half-cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.

The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. Usually these float, you might want to count them. I know people who passed 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. That’s a lot..! "Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean up now and then.

[Recommended period: Do it once a year]

No comments: