Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Question [mskay] : No period in quite a while?

My last period was about 3.5 to 4 months ago. I went to the doc when I was 2 weeks late and got a blood test done and it was negative. Could I still be pregnant? Or can I get pregnant at any time? I want to start birth control, but there really isn't a way to know if I'm pregnant or not since I have no idea when I would have ovulated.

I don't really know what my question is, I just would like some facts to help me maybe. Since I'm so irregular I really don't know what to do.
________________________________________________

Answer:

To regulate your menstrual system, take homeopathic remedy Pulsatilla 30, 3-4 drops in ¼ glass of water, 3 times a day, preferably empty stomached. Continue for 1 week.

Pulsatilla symptoms: Menses; too late and scanty. Menses; stop and then start again.

A person who requires Pulsatilla tends to have a mild, gentle and yielding disposition. They cry at everything and can be very sad and despondent. It is very hard to tell their symptoms with out weeping. They are inclined to silent grief with submissiviness behavior.

Homeopathy is the safest, fastest way of treatment. It is all natural, has no side effects and is a scientifically proven way of treatment.

Homeopathic ingredients are safe and gentle to use on the body without being addictive.

No comments: